G.R.E.A.T. Customer Engagement is three courses. All of the courses and supplementary materials are free, including the Final Quiz, and IDDBA Job Guides.
Course 1: Personalized Service & First Impressions - Free Download
Customer service is not a "one size fits all." It means different things to different people. And done well, it establishes trust and loyalty on a very personal level. In this course, you'll learn:
- What personalized service is and why it's an asset to your business.
- What influences customers' positive impressions of service departments.
- What are winning employee ways that improve sales.
Course 2: Great Expectations of You - Free Download
You'll see how simple and engaging it is to use the G.R.E.A.T. approach to meet and surpass customers' expectations when you:
- Recognize needs
- Explore preferences
- Advocate products
- Thank the customer
Course 3: Handling Multiple and Upset Customers - Free Download
In this course, you'll learn how to effectively handle more specific customer situations including:
- Handling multiple customers
- Using the C.A.L.M. way when a customer is upset
Final Quiz - Free Download
The Final Quiz and answer key will reinforce what you learned throughout the series. From here, you will be able to put to good use new skill sets to successfully engage customers.