IDDBA and LearnSomething present Deli Meat: Product Knowledge for Retail
- "What's the difference between this turkey breast and that one?"
- "I'm looking for a great meat for snacking, what would you suggest?"
- "Is deli meat a healthy choice?"
Deli Meat: Product Knowledge for Retail Staff is an
interactive online training course that will introduce your deli sales staff
to the world of ready-to-eat deli slicing meats. They will learn to answer questions
like these—and more.
Deli Meat: Product Knowledge for Retail Staff
will consist of five modules:
- Deli Meat Basics helps the associate understand the importance
of deli meats to the department, factors that affect cost and quality,
and gives a basic overview of three main types of deli slicing meats.
- Deli Ham covers information about these ham types: Honey/Brown
sugar-cured Ham, Boiled Ham, Proscuitto, Black Forest Ham, and Virginia
- Deli Beef covers information about these beef
types: Roast Beef, Smoked Beef, Pastrami, Corned Beef, and Pepper Beef
- Deli Turkey covers information about these
turkey types: Oven-roasted Turkey Breast, Smoked Turkey Breast, Specialty-flavored
Turkey Breast, Glazed Turkey Breast, and Turkey Ham
- Putting It All Together-Deli Meat
uses a customer interaction scenario to help associates apply their
knowledge for higher sales.
to email a LearnSomething staff member about setting up a portal or
course(s) with your Learning Management System.
Order the deli meat course by
For more information about Deli Meat: Product
Knowledge for Retail Staff and the rest of the Prepare
to Sell — Fresh Perishable Foods series, contact IDDBA or