IDDBA is offering financial assistance to IDDBA-member employees seeking to develop skills and credentials not within the structure of a degree program, such as individual classes, certifications, and training sessions. Because funds are budgeted annually, available dollars may be prorated among eligible applicants.
Scholarship applicants are required to:
- Must work at least 20 hours per week for an IDDBA member company and have been employed at that company for at least 6 months.
- Reimburse tuition/cost of course up to $500 per course and a maximum of $1,000 annually.
- Must complete course with a grade of C or above or provide a certificate of completion.
- Application must be received within two months of the completion of the course.
- A short personal statement required.
Amount of tuition assistance to be determined by Scholarship Committee. Previous recipients are eligible to reapply.
Scholarships will be awarded without regard to age, sex, race, religion, marital status, national origin, handicap, or sexual preference.
Download the application.
For additional information or inquiries, contact:
636 Science Drive
Madison WI 53711-1073