IDDBA's scholarships help young people preparing for the road ahead as well as professionals choosing to build on past accomplishments or venture down a new road. We support and encourage aspiring and experienced professionals on their paths to building credentials for a successful future.
What is the Scholarship for Growing the Future?
- Up to $2,000 toward tuition or other school expenses (available twice per year)
- Fill out the application and send in a transcript (unofficial is fine) and letter of recommendation.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must satisfy all of the following:
- High school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students.
- Students who work for an IDDBA-member company. Check to see if your company is an IDDBA Member »
- Students who work at least 13 hours/week during the school year (not just breaks).
- Students with a 2.5 GPA or better on a 4.0 scale.
When are applications due?
- For high school seniors, August 15 (of the year they begin college).
- For undergrads and grad students, January 15 and August 15.
Download the application.
For additional information or inquiries, or to find out if your employer is a member of IDDBA, contact:
636 Science Drive
Madison WI 53711-1073
Print a poster to display
in your store's breakroom!