IDDBA 17 brings together today’s leaders with tomorrow’s innovators to all grow the future of their business. As the leading show in the industry, IDDBA 17 attracts over 9,000 attendees and exhibitors and features over 1,900 booths. Get connected and stay connected to industry professionals with networking and by building relationships throughout the three-day show. Gain valuable insights through informative presentations and buy and sell new products and services. This once-a-year experience targets serious buyers, merchandisers, and executives who all share an appreciation and passions for food and our industry.
- myIDDBA App: Take your IDDBA 17 experience to the next level with the tool that's already in your pocket. View program details, build your own schedule, and take notes during speakers; the app is here to make your experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Expo: Seize the opportunity to grow and build relationships for buying and selling at the show with over 1,900 booths jam-packed with food, services, and ideas that drive our industry. IDDBA pre-qualifies all attendees and targets key buyers, sellers, and decision-makers in the supermarket dairy, deli, and bakery industries.
- Speakers: Our top-rated speaker lineup offers insight into our business, the economy, the consumer, and current trends. Speakers have ranged from past presidents, professional chefs, athletes, industry experts, and comedians.
- Show and Sell: Step into the interactive marketplace of merchandising ideas, retailing concepts, and new products that offer education, tools, and inspiration to attendees. Experience live demonstrations and learn from experts in the Show and Sell Workshop and watch contestants as they create works of art in the Cake Decorating Challenge.
- Expert Neighborhood: Meet one-on-one with experts to discuss questions, industry challenges, and business problems surrounding people, products, or regulations. There are over 20 experts with different specialties, so make an appointment at the show to get your questions answered and problems solved.
- Professional Deli/Bakery Manager Leadership Forum: Join Harold Lloyd Presents and IDDBA for a professional and personal development opportunity for top deli and bakery managers to learn and grow, meet other industry professionals, and experience IDDBA 17. Learn best practices, seek problem solutions, and learn about the latest trends.