Professional Development Scholarship
IDDBA supports and encourages aspiring and experienced professionals on their paths to building credentials for a successful future. Our scholarships help young people preparing for the road ahead as well as professionals who have chosen to venture down a new road or just build on past accomplishments.
Scholarship applicants are required to:
Fill Out the Application
- Must work at least 20 hours per week for an IDDBA member company and have been employed at that company for at least 6 months.
- Reimburse tuition/cost of course up to $500 per course and a maximum of $1,000 annually.
- Must complete course with a grade of C or above or provide a certificate of completion.
- Application must be received within two months of the completion of the course.
- A short personal statement required.
For additional information or inquiries, contact us at 608-310-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.