Scholarship for Growing the Future
IDDBA supports and encourages aspiring and experienced professionals on their paths to building credentials for a successful future. Our scholarships help young people preparing for the road ahead as well as professionals who have chosen to venture down a new road or just build on past accomplishments.
What is the Scholarship for Growing the Future?
- Up to $2,000 toward tuition or other school expenses (available twice per year)
- Fill out the application and send in a transcript (unofficial is fine) and letter of recommendation.
Who is eligible?
- High school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students.
- Students who work for an IDDBA-member company.
- Students who work at least 13 hours/week during the school year (not just breaks).
- Students with a 2.5 GPA or better on a 4.0 scale.
When are applications due?
- For high school seniors, August 15 (of the year they begin college).
- For undergrads and grad students, January 15 and August 15.
What else should I know?
Fill out an application
- If you haven’t been in school for at least 3 years, just let us know and you won’t have to dig out a dusty transcript.
For additional information or inquiries, contact us at 608-310-5000 or email@example.com.
Amount of tuition assistance to be determined by Scholarship Committee. Payments will be made jointly to the student and their school. Previous recipients are eligible to reapply. Scholarships will be awarded without regard to age, sex, race, religion, marital status, national origin, handicap, or sexual preference.